Thursday, February 16, 2012

Micro AP Part I

-What was easy/ expected?
-What was difficult/ unexpected?
-What did you learn about the AP questions?
-What did you learn about your own performance under pressure?
-How will this experience influence your preparation for the actual exam?

The easiest part of this was just the fact that we basically new the novels we were writing about.  We could use any of the two novels we were reading and build off of that, and that made it a lot easier for me

The Micro AP test we took wasn't necessarily hard, but it was unexpected. I thought we were going to have one solid topic and were going to be writing on just that. To my surprise we had many topics which was hard for me to organize my thoughts.

I learned that it isn't quantity it's quality. I always get stuck explaining things in depth when i should really just find one or two great sentences that convey my meaning with out being lengthy.

I learned that I need to be able to work a little bit better under pressure. I tend to get frustrated and kind of start just writing, and not necessarily thinking clearly.

This experience will allow me an incite on how things work on the AP exam and that is just the start. Since i know how things work now I just have to master my techniques and my performance under pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment