Thursday, May 3, 2012

AP Prep

My attempts at AP preparation (play-by-play):

APRIL 27

So my first attempts at tackling this last minute studying is to bring my study materials with me everywhere. I have printed out numerous study packets off the course blog and I always have at least one handy in my car, backpack, or at home (even at friends houses!) Any time I have a second I sit down and drill myself, mostly with the literary techniques. The literary techniques were first and foremost in my study efforts. Throughout the quizzes we've had I've just crammed before the tests so not all of them have stuck with me so this is where I decided to start. I plan on studying every night from now until the exam takes place.

My next efforts for studying start with the comprehension questions. Once I have the lit terms down I feel these will be a lot easier for me to tackle. The essay prompts are last on my list of studying because I think that is my strong suit. Really I am determined to good on this test, and I'm going to put in as much effort as I can to achieve what I know I can. AP TESTING WILL NOT DEFEAT ME!

MAY 1

Flash cards are very helpful! I keep my packet of ALL the words with me and once I completely get it down in my head I check it off on my list. As of now I have around thirty perfected, but I will not stop there, the next couple days I'll finish the lit terms and move to multiple choice questions.

MAY 3

Having a better time with the flash cards than my notes, but the notes are still very handy when I don't have my computer around me. I have kept these notes with me since April 27, but progress is being made!

No comments:

Post a Comment